Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

"Where do the socks go!?"

Hopefully, I'll hear this question less often now!  
I just ordered these super cute stickers:



They should help in a few ways:
1.  Now daddy can help put clothes away!  No more lame excuses, there is a sticker to guide your way!
2.  Raina's favorite "I just woke up from my nap but I don't want to go downstairs yet" activity is to put on all of her socks.  At the same time.  At least now there will be only one emptied drawer.

Made by the lovely crafterhours - a totally addictive blog :)

we got them in the mail...

I put them on the dresser (sorry for the blurry pic!)



...And Raina loves them!  Her exact reaction was, "OhMyGosh! Tiny stickers for my sots!!! Sankyou Mumma!"  :)

We had fun (yes, fun!!) putting her clothes away later and getting to know the stickers.  After nap, she had on new pants, undies, and socks.  I think this is a good thing!  :)

The I Spy packsare pretty awesome, too.  I'm thinking about the next excuse I have to buy a kids gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment