Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Pinspired & Rewired {pinterest challenge}

 I'm trying something new.  Something I hesitate to do in real life.  I'm participating in group activities!

The first one is this exciting challenge:

challenge intro post @ Gingersnap Crafts







Challenge One:  WREATHS.  Hm.  Last spring I bougt a foam wreath form, intending to make a beautiful ribbon wrapped, flower adorned door decoration.  I wrapped it in wide yellow ribbon, and promptly lost interest.  It's been sitting in that state in a closet ever since.  So this challenge is just that... a challenge!  I'm looking forward to dusting off my abandoned project and giving it some new life!

For inspiration, I made a board on Pinterest:  Wreath Challenge Inspiration

As you can see, I'm really feeling the butterflies.... but I guess that's no surprise!



If you've made any great wreaths, leave a comment!  I'd love some more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment