Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

My nonconformist St. Patrick's Day attire



I've never done the freezer paper stencil thing, even though I bought a roll of freezer paper for this purpose over a year ago.  Yeah. Today I finally tried my hand at it... and I think I'm in love.

Today I made my ladies some St. Patty's Day shamrock shirts.  I did them in pink and purple for 2 reasons:
1.  I think it's cute
2. I had no green fabric paint in the house :)



Cute and easy.  I printed out some shamrock templates, traced them, cut them out, ironed, painted.

My edges were a little messy, and I smudged my paint a little because I was going too fast.  And because I drank too much coffee today!



What should I do next?

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I'd love for you to link it up to Crafty Cousins!

    http://crafting-cousins.blogspot.com/2012/03/what-i-wore-sunday-week-7.html

    ~Natalie

    Holla! We're your newest followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! I'll head over and link up :)

      Delete