Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

The Glitter Shoes Return: the Mom Edition



I wanted needed in on the glitter shoes.  

I had this old stinky (not really) used to be silver pair.  



Now they are...



Woohoo!  These shoes presented a bit of a challenge with the toe ruffle.  It took some extra persistence, and a smaller brush, and a little more glitter! :)

the glitter is still wet in these first two pitures, btw!


every time i look i can see tiny spots with no glitter... but when I lok at them on my feet from way up high, it's not at all noticeable.

  These shoes also presented a picture taking problem.  The witout flash pictures are slightly more accurate color wise, but the flash shows off the sparkle better!



I'm a little obsessed now.  Anyone have a pair of shoes you need glittered?

2 comments: