Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Finding happy in the sad


i meant to write more last week.  i meant to sew more.  

the little girlies and i headed to my mom's house for easter weekend while hubby was away, and i brought a whole bunch of projects to start.

but life kinda got in the way.

my grandmother, my sweet gram, raina's gigi, passed away and i lost all my sewing steam.  

she led a long and full life, full of love, and she will be missed very much.  and let me tell you... being a mom has its challenging moments... but the absolute hardest thing i've had to do in the past 3 years was explain to my sweet little girl where gigi went and why.

we did our best to find the happy and celebrate life in the days following... here are some pictures from our adventures.































No comments:

Post a Comment