Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Art man gets a new life

I've had this bendy art man since college.  He was all sad and boring in his unfinished wood outfit.  So Raina and I made him pretty.  

We painted him first.  "ALL colors!," to quote Raina!



Then we modge podge and glittered the heck off this dude.


Now he can stretch with confidence!  


No more plain armpits!  Nothing to be ashamed about!

\

You are beautiful, art man!




I don't know what exactly we are going to do with him now.  I thought he should move into the princess castle, but that idea was vetoed.  For now he sits on a shelf above my sewing table... reminding me to be different.  :)



Then I tried to convince Raina that we should fancy up this little zebra.  I failed.


In case you were unsure, we got messy.  As usual.  


Paint dancing is a perfect way to start your day!








No comments:

Post a Comment