Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Did you do anything special to celebrate the day?  Raina and I made some Valentines for her special people: 



Pretty simple, and completely unique!  These were our supplies:  foam heart stickers, scrapbook paper, shimmery bingo stampers, markers, kitty stickers.  Ta-Da!!  True to form, I have still not mailed them.  Oops.  Looks like we'll be extending the holiday yet again!  I'm great with making cards... pretty good with writing them out... and terrible at actually mailing them.  :)  Even before I was a Mom this was the case, so I can't even blame it on my busy Mom schedule.  Alas...

Hubby and I had a lovely Valentines date while Miss Raina played with her Nana this weekend.  Friday night: dinner and shopping at IKEA!  Saturday: sleep til 10 (!), stay in p-jams til 5, dinner at a yummy Japanese fusion restaraunt, desert and drinks at Finale, and a midnight movie.  Okay, so maybe the midnight movie wasn't the best idea.  Maybe we almost fell asleep.  But the adventure was fun!

So Happy Valentine's Day, however you spend it!  May your day be filled with love... and I'll leave you with a picture of mine...


No comments:

Post a Comment