Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Face Time

Raina had a particularly awesome art milestone day.  Faces.  People.  Over and over and over and over.  She was in the zone.  Here are some pictures from her newest series, "People and Rainbows."

The whole collection

A signed edition, with a beard

"big family"

I love that this one has tiny people in the bottom corner!! (and also some unfinished faces!)



Another signed one, she loves working on her signature!

My favorite!  Note the nose on the face in the upper left, and the lower left face's arm!


This one has a siamese twin!

Okay, maybe this one is my favorite!  This one is mommy and raina, and those are our names up there at the top. 

Love the face on lollipop face.  Extra eyes?  Eyebrows?  Awesome.

Erika, Mika, and Josh (friends)



ARMS!  The face in the middle even got 2!

my favorite rainbow

rainbow series


"Mumma, I do the purple and you do the rest!"


"Frosty the Snowman"

   
And then this.  Naptime "art."  So long, Princess find-it book.  It's been swell.




I always said I wanted my kids to love art and creativity and being messy.  I think Raina's got it :)  I can't wait to see where this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment